602 NE 70th St. Gladstone, MO 64118
email@example.com / Tel. 816-423-4085
Artist Rules and Regulations
1. All work in every category must be original work produced by the exhibiting artist.
2. Signed and numbered limited edition off set prints are allowed and can be displayed in a portfolio, but may not be hung and must be marked “reproductions”. Reproductions in bins must be matted.
3. Mass-Production Policies: Ready-made or factory-produced objects (i.e. clothing or furniture which have been embellished, Painted, decorated, dyed or batiked will not be accepted regardless of additional modification or enhancement by the artist. This includes, but is not limited to, cards, postcards, note cards, photocopies, posters, mouse pads, t-shirts, calendars, etc.
4. Artist or an artist’s representative must be present at all times at booth.
5. The jury committee reserves the right to refuse exhibition of work that is not consistent with submitted slides and the rules listed above. Failure to comply will result in immediate removal from fair with no refund.
6. All booth spaces should remain open until the close of the show each day unless approved by Food. Art. Drink., Committee member.